|January 1, 2018||January 2, 2018||January 3, 2018||January 4, 2018||January 5, 2018||January 6, 2018||January 7, 2018|
|January 8, 2018||January 9, 2018||January 10, 2018||January 11, 2018||January 12, 2018||January 13, 2018||January 14, 2018|
|January 15, 2018||January 16, 2018||January 17, 2018||January 18, 2018||January 19, 2018||January 20, 2018||January 21, 2018|
|January 22, 2018||January 23, 2018||January 24, 2018||January 25, 2018||January 26, 2018||January 27, 2018||January 28, 2018|
|January 29, 2018||January 30, 2018||January 31, 2018||February 1, 2018||February 2, 2018||February 3, 2018||February 4, 2018|
First Mekong Region Land Forum, Hanoi, 21 to 23 June 2016
MRLG, GIZ and IPSARD are pleased to announce that they will organize the first Mekong Region Land Forum in Hanoi, on 21st to 23rd of June
The objective of the forum is to create an open space for multi-stakeholder dialogue and sharing of experience and lessons learned on the key land governance issues and challenges that are affecting vulnerable groups, including smallholder farmers, minority groups and women in the Mekong Region.
The focus of this exchange is on Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Viet Nam, but innovative experiences from Thailand, China, Philippines and other countries in the region are also welcome, as well as international perspectives brought by global land governance initiatives.
As 2016 is also the year of the ASEAN Economic Integration, the forum provides an opportunity to discuss the challenges associated with economic opening and foreign direct investment policies in terms of large-scale land based investments, a key topic for the future of the region’s agriculture and farming community.
The Forum shall bring together 200 to 250 invited participants, representing concerned countries and different stakeholder groups: government representatives, academia, civil society, private sector, development partners and international organizations. These would comprise of MRLG, GIZ and IPSARD partners, as well as special guests and keynote speakers.
- For the agenda, please visit our WikiSpace or download PDF here
- The Forum Venue will be at Center for Women and Development(CWD)
- For invited guests we recommend the following hotels
- For travel and accommodation booking, please contact Khammanee (email@example.com)
For further information and enquiries please contact:
- Christian Castellanet (firstname.lastname@example.org) for programming and agenda topics
- Julian Derbidge (email@example.com) for GIZ partners and summer school session
- Mrs Le Ngoc Minh (firstname.lastname@example.org), for hosting and venue
- Mrs Khammanee Oudomdeth (email@example.com), for all other enquiries.